To make this website work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
WE USE THEM TO:
· Remember information about you, so you don’t have to give it to us every time
· To find out if emails have been read and if you found them useful
· To keep you signed in, even on different devices
· To remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed or unsubscribed users
· To help us deliver advert to other websites
· To help us personalise Linkedportal.com to you by remembering your preferences, settings and progress, so you can continue where you left off browsing our adverts.
· When you submit data through a form such as those found on our contact pages or comment form, Cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
TYPES OF COOKIES/THE COOKIES WE SET
First-party Cookies: These cookies are set by the website you are visiting and only that website can read them.
Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies help us understand how people are using the Linkedportal website, so we can make it better.
Session cookies: These cookies only last as long as your online session, and disappear from your computer or device when you close your browser.
Persistent cookies: These cookies stay on your computer or device even after your browser has been closed and last for a time specified on the cookie. We use these type of cookies to remember your preference for the next time you visit.
Performance cookies: These cookies help make sure that the Linkedportal website is working properly and fix any errors. It also lets us try different ideas.
Advertising cookies: Several partners advertise on our behalf and these cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have come to the site through one of our partners.
Custom content based cookies: Depending on what you directly or indirectly tell us about yourself by linking a social media account, we use this type of cookies to provide you with content that we feel may be of interest to you.
HOW TO CONTROL COOKIES
You can control or delete cookies as you wish. You can even delete cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. However, if you do this, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work. For more details, please visit whatarecookies.com