By using our website, you acknowledge and agree to have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions listed below.
- Payment:– Payments must be made only within Linkedportal on-site payment system. Linkedportal cannot be held responsible for any payment made outside of this system.
- Price/Duration: – The duration for the services ordered are clearly stated on the package selected before payment is made. Graceland s.r.o does not offer refunds on billing services, and the prices are inclusive of DPH.
- Orders:– Please note that you are responsible for the correctness of the details supplied when ordering a service. This includes confirming that the business/service advertised and the payment details belong to you, or if not, that you have the permission of the owner or legitimate user to use such details. Details include (email, credit card number, mobile number, bank account details, etc).
- Communication:– communication between you and Linkedportal must be within the Linkedportal /its partners Platform. Linkedportal Is not liable for any dealings outside of its/partners platform.
- Termination: – you reserve the right to remove your advert/listing from the Linkedportal Portal at any time. You equally reserve the right to ask Linkedportalto remove your payment/listing information from its database at any time. When the above is done, your advert/listing will no longer be visible on Linkedportal platform, and Linkedportal will not be held responsible for such.
- Inapropriate Advert/Listing:– Linkedportal reserves the right to not publish adverts/listings that are deemed inappropriate. When payment had already been made and advert/listing published, equally reserves the right to cancel your account/remove such inappropriate advert/listing from the platform and refund will not be offered. By agreeing to this term and condition, you agree to waive your rights to any refunds should you violate this rule.
- Content:– you agree that you are solely responsible for the content of your advert/listing. Linkedportal will not be held responsible for adverts/listings that infringe on copyrights, laws of the land, trademark, etc.
- Member conduct:– Members
– Shall not attempt to interfere with other persons’ use of the platform.
– Shall not list/advertise products/services that are deemed inappropriate.
– Shall not impersonate any other person or entity.
– Shall not use Linkedportal website to list/advertise services or goods that cannot be rendered or delivered.
– In advertising a good or service, members shall do so in a way that does not promote racism, racial bias, hatred or bigotry.
– Shall not advertise goods or services that contain or promote illegal substances or activities.
– Shall not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Linkedportal database.
– Must keep their password safe and ensure it is not disclosed to third parties.
9. Entire Agreement: – You understand and agree that the above terms constitute the entire general agreement between you and Linkedportal. You may be subject to additional terms and conditions when you use, purchase or access other affiliate services or third-party content or material.
10. Changes to the Terms: –Linkedportal reserves the right to modify these terms from time to time at our sole discretion, and you will be notified. Changes to our Terms become effective on the date they are posted and your continued use of Linkedportal after any changes to the new terms will signify your agreement to be bound by them.
11. Jurisdiction: –You expressly understand and agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the country, state, province or territory determined solely by Linkedportal to resolve any legal matter arising from this agreement or related to your use of If the court of law having jurisdiction, rules that any provision of the agreement is invalid, then that provision will be removed from the terms and the remaining terms will continue to be valid.